Grammar Genius 4: Students book + CD
Costul de livrare se calculeaza odata cu adaugarea produsului in cos si selectarea localitatii destinatie.
Grammar Genius is a series of beautifully illustrated grammar reference and practice books, taking students from Beginner to Intermediate level. Students are slowly introduced to FCE and ECCE-style tasks throughout the course. Thanks to its thoroughly-researched syllabus, it can be used alongside any course book.
Join the young inventor Eugenius, his robot Dax and his friends in Grammar Genius 4 and have fun discovering English grammar and structure!
Grammar is presented in a fun cartoon strip which is followed by grammar tables and rules. The carefully selected vocabulary syllabus will ensure your students won't meet any new words, no matter what course book they are using.
Grammar Genius 4 contains:
• grammar presented through clever web pages.
• contextualised grammar, to help students understand.
• grammar structures taught in short, learner-friendly steps.
• a wide variety of carefully graded practice exercises.
• writing and speaking tasks at the end of each unit.
• special 'be a genius' boxes with helpful hints.
• regular revision units.
• an extra interactive CD-ROM with additional practice exercises.
• a separate Test Booklet to help teachers assess students' progress.
• interactive whiteboard software.