Level 1 Pablo Chooses His Shoes
Costul de livrare se calculeaza odata cu adaugarea produsului in cos si selectarea localitatii destinatie.
Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3-11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, favourite characters, modern stories and non-fiction. Written by experts, it uses proven methods to help children learn English and grasp key grammar and vocabulary points.
- Perfect for learning English in school or at home
- Develops reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills
- Features much-loved characters and authors such as Peter Rabbit, Peppa Pig, Roald Dahl and Eric Carle
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR)
- Language activities in every book provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests
- Features free online resources including audio, answer keys, lesson plans and tips for parents
Pablo Chooses his Shoes, a Level 1 Reader, is Pre-A1 in the CEFR framework and includes practice for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 Starters tests. Short sentences contain a maximum of two clauses, using the present tense and some simple adjectives.
Pablo is going to Granny's house today. "Can we go, too?" ask Pablo's friends. Pablo's blue shoes ask "can we go, too?"
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.